All forms of Insurance

J & M Coastal Insurance - Logo Consultation Flooded house Licensed broker Auto insurance

Make sure you're covered correctly! J & M Insurance can help you with auto insurance, life insurance, and more.

You'll get insurance assistance from brokers licensed in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida. Get in touch today!

Depending on where you live, flood insurance could be a must. Our experienced professionals will make sure you have the right coverage to protect your investment.

You can get consultations, policy analyses, and policy reviews FREE of charge! Contact our helpful staff for more details.

Get Covered

Licensed Brokers

Stay Safe During A Flood

FREE Consultations

Insurance Provider